Invites are ready for distribution!  

Posted by Twinkle

Finally, the invites are completed! Many thanks to HY's mum, Wei, Xuan and last but not least, HY! Everybody chipped in, and they couldn't have been done so nicely and so quickly if not for everyone's efforts. Haha, I finally realised yesterday, what a klutz HY is at handicraft. Can't even cut in a straight line even though I already printed out the line for him to follow! Wow. Hey, but he made up for it with his lovely handwriting, which is exactly what I lack.



My mother loves the invites, and even though she doesn't need one, she's requesting for one for keeps. Hmm, limited edition leh... Ok, I'll spare her one. Haha! So, those of you who are going to get your invites, treasure them! They were made with a lot of thought (each heart is different from the other, all intended), a lot of careful precise work (gluing, cutting, drawing, putting on the glitter) and $$$ (spent on repeated trips to shops all over the island to buy materials). Phew!

Just found out yesterday that F can't come for our solemnization! :'(
Aww, I did wish she would, but then, work is work, or rather, scholarship money is scholarship money. Go forth and spend all your conference allowance, spend while it lasts! :P

Been sourcing out florists and I've limited it to two. Feel bad, like I'm "leading" them on. One is the recommended florist by the restaurant manager, the other is highly recommended by F's fren. HY's been dealing with the first one (PT) and I've been dealing with the 2nd one (GA). We're going to see which one sways us more. haha...

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 at Thursday, February 19, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment