Post-ROM  

Posted by Twinkle

Yay! We're legally married! Up next: preparations for the tea ceremony and wedding dinner!


Our solemnization ceremony was just wonderful, albeit with a couple of hiccups. The weather was way too hot, I had a mini-freak-out during dressing up, stumbled most of the way up the stairs in my lovely long dress, food was served 1 hour too late... But then, the most important part, 5-5.30pm, was just perfect. Thank you, hubby, I loved your surprise rendition of Colour of my love. :)

Many thanks to all those who have helped: our best man, Aaron, our MOH, Valda, our two MCs, WJ and YK, our two bridesmaids, XX and XW, "receptionist" YJ, stag night guys and hen night gals. And last but not least, our parents (both sets) for their unwavering support and advice. 

The whole event was over by 10pm, and the restaurant manager Kumar was very sweet to prepare us some food, since we hardly had time to eat anything at all. Hehe, after a refreshing shower, we ate our dinner of mushroom soup with bread bowl, steak, veges and mashed potatoes sitting on the floor in our room. I'm so glad we rented a room, I dun think we could have done without it, I wouldn't have been able to make up in time, and we wouldn't have spent the night together after our ceremony. Haha, in my haste to eat, I spilt the soup on the carpeted floor, resulting in a puddle that looked like vomit! Promptly lost my apetite after that. Haha...

All in all, we had a lovely time, and now, we're happily married! Love ya, hubby!

PS: some photos are up already on facebook, if you haven't seen it, go take a look. Many thanks to Andrew, my uncle Dennis, and also Sharon! Can't wait to see Chris'!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at Tuesday, April 28, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment