Posted by R.

I'm starting to get worried about the seeds. Diane definitely sent them out, but no news so far and it's been 2 weeks! If, by the end of next week, I still don't get anything in the post, it's time for drastic measures.

Anyway, we're fretting about the music now. Weijian's keyboard is too soft, and the club won't let us plug it into their sound system. I'll see if we can get a mic or something, but there's still the issue of interference. And that silly woman at RSYC takes FOREVER to reply to emails.

On something more positive, I've finally done up the prototype for the penstand! Not that it's a big deal, since it's an extremely simple thing to do, but I just had to test it out.



And I had the chance to use my new light tent. =)


Yanxian is also almost done with her wedding vows, and once again I've got the rough thing in my head, but just need to write it down on paper.

This entry was posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 at Friday, March 27, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment