Things are falling into place at last  

Posted by Twinkle

Yes, the meet-up with Sylvia was most fruitful. I like her, just about everything we asked for, she was ok with it. It's rare to see administrators who are so decisive and spontaneous about guests' requests. Now, we just need her confirmation about things. One thing abt her though, she doesn't seem to like replying to emails. Argh. It'll be easier if we have a written record about things. Oh well, nobody's perfect.


Went out today to shop for a suitable outfit for my mother, and was reminded yet again why I don't like to shop with her. I guess it's both our faults. She's only being herself, and me myself. 

Melancholic mood today. Hmm, not just today.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 at Thursday, March 26, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment