Posted by R.

Still waiting for the seeds to arrive - should be here any day now. The good thing is, the vermiculite has almost finished drying. Now I'm starting to wonder if I should have spiked the vermiculite with low dose gibberallic acid - it'll do wonders for germination, but people will end up with lanky plants.

Feeling somewhat annoyed too by the slow response on the RSYC side - I've been bugging them for a meet-up so that I can finalise the decor with Peng Tze. Heck, I'll just go ahead today and settle it with Peng Tze anyway.

As an aside, we're going to have a break this weekend!! =) Really looking forward to it - thanks for the suggestion, Yanxian. We'll see if we can take the chance to do a couple of shots!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 at Wednesday, March 18, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment